Gun fun with the client on a Wednesday night.
- Work has been stupid busy. I spend most of my time in Raleigh these days, with stops in Greensboro to and/or from. I don’t hate the work I’m doing, and I like the people, but the volume has just been too much. It doesn’t really look like it’s going to slow down until after public company filing day at the end of February.
- The Panthers games have been super fun lately, particularly the Monday night game against New England, which they won fair and square.
- Bobcats games have been fun too; but I’m a little torn. I want the Bobcats to win, but I also want them to have a great draft pick in this stacked draft.
- I bought new golf clubs and I love them. I am still terrible, but less terrible than before.
- I haven’t been exercising at all, which is upsetting. I don’t feel particularly motivated though. Probably need to sign up for a race.
- I hate cold weather.
- A lot of people have been asking about my dating life, which does not exist. I guess being 30 and single in the south makes me some sort of pariah. So stop asking.
- Was recently invited to two bachelor parties, both (probably) to horsey races (Oaks and Preakness). I love dressing up for these things. These are bachelor parties 15 and 16.
- These will be weddings 32 and 33 I’ve attended. Also got a save the date for number 34 in Michigan, which I’m undecided about.
- I’ll be a Groomsman in one of these weddings, which will be the 12th time I’ve been in the wedding party. Always the bridesmaid…
- I’m glad I haven’t tracked how much money I’ve spent on weddings/bachelor parties…